- Former nightclub doorman
- Police Officer
- ADAC executive officer
- Street Defense Instructor
- Facilitator training CATS
- Black belt in Judo and Ju-Jitsu former competitor
- Monitor Boxing French
- Silver Glove Savate French Boxing and former competitor
- Monitor Savate Defense Stick
- National Patent Safety and Aquatic Rescue (BNSSA)
- In the 70s, Bruce Lee had posters of all cinemas.
- At that time, I practiced gymnastics and wrestling, unfortunately, following the fad, everyone is returned to the martial arts and the wrestling club closed arts.
So I got registered club Judo Ju-Jitsu, where I spent several years.
Reached adulthood, I did a stint in the Free Boxing which led me later to the French Boxing.
In the 90s, I opened in my town, club and Savate French Boxing Defence, at that time, I was part of the minority who taught Savate Defense.
In the ADAC, I find all the values that I sought all these years in various sports I played :
- stress management
- the scenarios
- as close as possible to the actual situations to compensate for the better with the unknown
- always question
- out of the stereotypical
- a lifestyle
- be effective
We have nothing to envy of martial arts, our heritage is very rich.
The Art of Defense Street is to put all the ingredients in the order: out of a critical situation unscathed by putting his attackers out to harm while respecting the law.
Eric Quequet a humble friend, a reference in the field of defense.